The Holiday Season is Here!
Holiday Parties & Family gatherings bring more guests in and out of our homes than any other time of year.
With the holidays upon us, a homes floor is a very important aspect of getting it ready for (un)expected holiday guests. The holidays are about family and showing love, but how about showing a little love to your home before the mad holiday season?
Clean Your Carpets For Holiday Guests
You always want to look your best during the holidays! SO DO YOUR CARPETS! The overall impression of your home’s cleanliness can be ruined by dirty, dingy & stained carpets or rugs.
Here are a few ways to get your home ready for the holidays:
- Contact Precision Carpet & Upholstery Care to make an appointment to have your carpets, tile and wood flooring cleaned.
- Clean baseboards, doors and door handles (If you’ve got little kids – this is a great kid friendly chore!)
- Clean soap scum from shower door, wipe walls and oven with a magic eraser instead of hard chemicals.
- Keep Lysol wipes in bathrooms, for quick wipes of sinks/toilets (deep clean weekly)
- Take trash cans outside for a good scrubbing before the holidays arrive.
Do you have any home cleaning and preparation tips for the Holiday Season? Post them below!