The Holiday Season is Here!
Holiday Parties & Family gatherings bring more guests in and out of our homes than any other time of year.
With the holidays upon us, a homes floor is a very important aspect of getting it ready for (un)expected holiday guests. The holidays are about family and showing love, but how about showing a little love to your home before the mad holiday season?
Clean Your Carpets, Hardwood Floors & Tile Floors For Holiday Guests
You always want to look your best during the holidays! SO DO YOUR CARPETS, HARDWOOD & TILE FLOORS! The overall impression of your home’s cleanliness can be ruined by dirty, dingy & stained carpets or rugs.
Here are a few ways to get your home ready for the holidays:
- Contact Precision Carpet & Upholstery Care to make an appointment to have your carpets, tile and wood flooring cleaned.
- Clean baseboards, doors and door handles (If you’ve got little kids – this is a great kid friendly chore!)
- Clean soap scum from shower door, wipe walls and oven with a magic eraser instead of hard chemicals.
- Keep Lysol wipes in bathrooms, for quick wipes of sinks/toilets (deep clean weekly)
- Take trash cans outside for a good scrubbing before the holidays arrive.
Do you have any home cleaning and preparation tips for the Holiday Season? Post them below!